Saturday, March 10, 2012

MSLD500_Activity9.4_HoyeJennifer

The concepts of this course were priceless in many aspects. I entered this course for a bit more insight into the completion of my Management thesis. I initially completed MGMT605, finished the course with a 98 and submitted my Proposal. My proposal was swiftly ripped apart by the Instructor. I was overly frustrated and confused. How could I get a 98 in a course which was to prep me for MGMT690,just to have it thrown in my face, as though I'd done nothing at all?!

That being said, I believe the MGMT605 course could learn A LOT from this one. I felt I learned more that would help my Proposal than I did at the end of that course. I registered in MSLD500 to re-group and evaluate my proposal topic. The course helped me do exactly that! I enjoyed breaking down thinking critically. I also grew to love the Brain software, which I was initially wary of! It is extremely helpful to have a resource which can save links, photo's, data, and word documents into specific, easy-to-find folders. I will continue to use the software in my future research!

So, in short...thanks so much for the 'direction'. Sometimes that's all one needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment